The New Decay

for those who love myusik

Friday, December 07, 2007

Announcements!http://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif

Here's a couple of things worth checking out.

First of all, Saturday December 15th at the Mondragon sees Evening Hymns hitting our fair city for the first time ever. He's playing alongside Winnipeg's very own Old Folks Home, (whose new album We are the Fitting Lines is quite enjoyable), and a new band by the name Country.

Also, those wonderful folks have put my article on Himalayan Bear up on their website. My year end picks for them are on the website as well. I wrote that year-end thing almost a month ago, and it would probably look significantly different if I did it today (ie. Christine Fellows' Nevertheless would probably be my favorite local record). Anyways, enjoy the links!

Until next time...

1 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM , Blogger jonathan said...

    Interesting title to your post.

    I fell asleep before I your late night radio show went on.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home