The New Decay

for those who love myusik

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Ah the Boys of Summer



So since my hockey predictions were so acurate, and because I'm making a serious effort to get into Baseball (especially the cubs), I thought I would make some MLB predictions for you all.

* indicates wild card winner
AL EAST
1.) Yankees (I hate the Yankees, but I have to admit their team looks unbeatble again this year)
2.) Blue Jays (are edged out by the Tigers for the wild card spot)
3.) Red Sox
4.) Devil Rays

AL CENTRAL (Will be the toughest division)
1.) Indians
2.) Tigers*
3.) Twins
4.) White Sox
5.) Royals

AL WEST
1.)Angels
2.)Athletics
3.)Mariners
4.) Rangers

AL MVP - Vladi Guerrero

NL EAST
1.) Mets
2.) Phillies
3.) Braves
4.) Marlins
5.) Nationals

NL CENTRAL
1.) Cubs
2.) Cardinals* (loses top spot in the divsion in the final week of play butstill gets wild card)
3.) Brewers
4.) Astros
5.) Reds
6.) Pirates

NL EAST
1.) Diamondbacks (Stuns everyone and beats out the Dodgers)
2.) Dodgers
3.) Padres
4.) Rockies
5.) Giants

MVP - Ryan Howard
CY Young - Carlos Zambrano (I can dream can't I?)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:35 PM , Blogger jonathan said...

    I'm not sure if you're being sarcastic with about your hockey picks or not, but they are surprisingly good. I had a quick glance at them and if the playoffs were to start today, you would be right on 6 of 8 Eastern Conference teams and 7 of 8 in the West (with the exception being Edmonton which is an obvious blind spot).

    I'd say that's pretty good.

     
  • At 8:40 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Actually Jon, if you scroll down a bit more you will see my real picks. The first one were what the 'experts' were picking, and the second one were my 'I'm going out on a limb' picks. There I'm 4 for 8 in the East (with the flyers and panthers making it in) and 5 for 8 in the west (with the oil, hawks and blue jackets making it). I guess this is why I'm just a fan and not an expert.

     
  • At 1:43 PM , Blogger jonathan said...

    Sorry for over-estimating you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home