The New Decay

for those who love myusik

Friday, December 01, 2006

Hey So Am I Picks ... delayed?

So my new feature is only two weeks old and I've already hit a bit of a snag. My pick this week was going to be Chad VanGaalen's Skelliconnection. I had set up an interview with him for Earshot! magazine but alas, he wasn't home when his manager told me he was. Arrrrrg! So instead I'm just going to through something together involving Eric Chenaux/Drumheller. Hopefully I'll still be able to post said interview soon.

Other things I'm hoping to have up here soon are a interview with Robert Pollard from Guided By Voices, and my year in the rear-view. I'm supposed to submit my picks to umfm sometime soon. So far I have on my list for albums; Destroyer, Final Fantasy, Junior Boys, TV on the Radio, Joanna Newsom, The Knife, Matmos, Mission of Burma, Cadence Weapon, Neko Case, Beirut, Drumheller, Eric Chenaux, Glissandro 70, David Byrne and Brian Eno, Espers. For songs I don't really know maybe something like; Rouch Gem (Islands), Sexy Back (JT), Maneater (Fertado), Kilo (Ghostface Killah), Nancy Reagon's Head (Mission of Burma), Like a Pen (The Knife), Wolf Like Me (TV on the Radio), Oliver Square (Cadence Weapon), In the Morning (Junior Boys), Postcards from Italy (Beirut), The Needle has Landed (Neko Case). I don't know though yet. Any guidance would be much appreciatied.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home